Monday, November 13, 2006

Feel like Life is a Whirlwind?

I would like to start out by introducing my situation a little bit. I am a young mom who is trying to finish school. I am trying to research some support groups that might be able to help each other through these hard years. My husband is also in school, I feel like we don't ever get enough time together. We are constantly just passing my son back and forth between us. Some issues that I feel are suffering from both of us being in school are: trying to keep the house well-kept, always having dinner ready, keeping track of the bills, getting all of your homework done on time, having time to study for tests, having your persoanl time and also time with your spouse and children, and last but not least trying to be the best parent possible.

I know that life is definitely crazy no matter who you are getting through these college years. I feel like adding children in to the mix makes things that much more chaotic. It is definitely important to get your degree, it is a challenging but obtainable goal to finish school while trying to raise a family. I have researched out a few sites that might help with other aspects in your life. Here is one that I would highly recommend: http://www.flylady.com/ it gives you tips for organizing, menu planning, house cleaning, prioritizing your own time etc. etc.

No comments: